Join us for our September meeting on Monday!
Our September general membership meeting is only five days away! We will be discussing several issues, including the voter’s guide, upcoming state committee meeting, and more. As always, coffee and treats will be served prior to the meeting.
KCDCC September Meeting
Monday, September 15, 2014
6:30 pm social, 7:00 pm meeting starts
Eagle’s Nest at Kitsap County Fairgrounds
1195 Fairgrounds Rd NW, Bremerton
If you have questions or would like to be added to the agenda, please contact Chair Katherine Woods at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our office is now open 7 days a week!
With primary election ballots out, our office is now open 7 days a week! Various campaigns operate out of our office, but our hours are as follows:
Monday – Thursday from 9:30 am to 8:30 pm
Friday and Saturday from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
Sunday from 10:30 am to 8:30 pm
For questions about volunteering and office hours, please contact:
Janelle Criollos at email@example.com
James Cockburn at firstname.lastname@example.org
For other KCDCC-related questions, contact:
Katherine Woods at email@example.com
Our 2014 endorsements and approvals are here!
Our 2014 endorsements meeting was last night and we had a packed room! Thanks to all who came and participated in our process last night.
If you have any questions regarding our endorsements, feel free to contact Chair Katherine Woods at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Derek Kilmer, 6th Congressional District
- Sherry Appleton, 23rd LD House
- Drew Hansen, 23rd LD House
- Larry Seaquist, 26th LD House
- Judy Arbogast, 26th LD Senate
- Nathan Schlicher, 26th LD House
- Kathy Haigh, 35th LD House
- Irene Bowling, 35th LD Senate
- Tammey Newton, 35th LD House
- Linda Streissguth, Commissioner
- Dave Peterson, Clerk
- Meredith Green, Treasurer
- Russ Hauge, Prosecutor
- Dolores Gilmore, Auditor
- Gary Simpson, Sheriff
- Paul Andrews, Assessor
- Mary Yu, Supreme Court Position 1
- Mary Fairhurst, Supreme Court Position 3
- Charles Johnson, Supreme Court Position 4
- Debra Stephens, Supreme Court Position 7
- Lisa Sutton, Court of Appeals Division 2, District 2
- Claire Bradley, District Court Judge Department 1
- Tracy Flood, District Court Judge Department 1